Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What to put under the Christmas Tree if you want your daughter to think Santa hates her


Ok, so I saw this on another site and just couldn't resist.  I mean really; priceless, yes?  I couldn't help a loud snort when I stumbled upon this.  Looks like Barbie had an interesting experience with self-tanner and didn't understand the concept of "even application".

Interestingly enough, there was no article to go along with the picture; although in this case the phrase "a picture is worth a thousand words" is more than applicable.  Either way, here's my source (which is probably sourced elsewhere):
http://failblog.org

Isn't she just cute?  I mean, look at her accessories?  She comes complete with silver hooker heels and a cell phone so she has all her johns at the tip of her fingers.  Let's not forget the tasteful skirt and light blue halter top.  Nice...

No comments: